Saturday 1 June 2013

Kit of the Month

June is here, and it actually feels a bit warmer! We have a few warmish sunnyish days forecast and I'm itching to get out in the garden to try and tame the bits that I never got round to last year!
A patio garden with a few pots is becoming a more and more attractive thought.

I thought I'd continue with the Orchid theme.......anyone thought about doing a plant hunters room box? This month it's the turn of the Cattleya Orchid, you have a choice of pink or white and if you quote JUN13 on any order the kit is yours for £1.75 instead of £3.50.



































Just to let you know that I will be away from 17th June until 4th July and won't be able to post any orders between these dates.
Also July's Kit of the Month will have to wait for my return.

Hope the next month is sunny and warm!!
Georgie

6 comments:

ginnysminis said...

Oooooo Georgie...you temptress you.......I am hooked on your amazingly detailed kits......expect my order soon xxxx

temari by the sea said...

Georgie , another great kit!
hugs
Michelle

Robin said...

I've made these up - they are fabulous! Love the Chelsea pics, Georgie!
Rx

Sara said...

Mw encantan!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! this is such a great project! thanks so much for sharing!
Know about Plant nursery toowoomba.

maria l. said...

Precioso trabajo!